Thursday, June 9, 2011

POOL SIDE!

The HEAT has finally scorched the land of Arkansas, and it is officially, yet unofficially summer!  My mother-in-law finally took the top off the pool, and Hale and I were ready to jump in today, well, me anyway.  For some strange reason Hale is deathly afraid of going under the water with his head.  He takes baths fine, and seems to do ok when we get in the hot tub, but this year has been a doozy!  He panics even when I am holding him in the pool, and his head gets even remotely close to being near the water.  So, we are throwing him to the experts at the "Swim Ranch" in Fayetteville at the end of this month.  Who knows maybe he'll come back a water baby, and be swimming strokes!  Ha!

We had fun just laying by the pool!  I got a little bit of a tan, and enjoyed the sun with Hale!

 Hale and Mommy!
 What a big boy!
Hale decided he wanted to wear my sunglasses!  I think he could pull it off! Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment