Monday, August 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

As some of you may know my older brother, Corey, has been in the Army, and is now back in Arkansas!!  His journey in the military began in Summer of 2007 when he ventured off to Fort Jackson where he began BOOTCAMP!  As scary as it may sound he made it, and with ease.  He had prepared some for it by running daily and exercising hard core!  Advanced training took place in October and November 2007 for Cannon Crewmember at Fort Sill, Oklahoma and then he was transferred to Fort Bliss in Texas where he was stationed until last week!  He also served a year for our country in Iraq from May 2009 through April 2010! I would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't worried about him while he was away. I cried a few times, and reminded myself of all the good times we had together, if you can imagine a brother and sister getting along.  HAHA!!  If you can't tell already I'm very proud of my older and wiser brother!  He is one of the only people I have in my family that I can say has been there with me from the beginning.  I know what most of you are thinking, but that's another story for another day! We've been through thick and thin both with our family and with each other.  I've brought him through some tough times, he's been there for me, and I know we are always there for each other.  I love my brother very much and am very excited to have him home!!  Thank you Cor for being the BEST brother ever!! 

He looks so brave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment