In a nutshell, here are a few highlights:
- I quit my 9-5 job (cliche) at FSB after 4.5 years, making decent money. That's hard to come by these days.
- I started working back at the Nursing home, which I worked before the bank. For about a 40% pay cut. God led me to do so, and it's been a reward since, why I ever doubted I don't know.
- I felt as though I should quit my job expecting, by my own accord, to get into Nursing School. This is the epic fall I talked about earlier.
- We won an AWESOME trip to Mexico in October, which we have yet to plan. God's guidance, yet again.
- I got into the LPN school that was back up for the RN program I didn't get into, but declined the offer. I know, doesn't make sense right? God's guidance, I pray everyday.
- In all of this God got the glory, and I got to spend a lot of time with my wonderful son, Hale, that God has so graciously bestowed upon Heath and I.
May God bless this year ahead and we seek his guidance and grow our relationship with Him, daily.
I confess, I have several New Year's Resolutions, or whatever you want to call them.
Here they are:
- Lose 15 or so pounds. I know everyone has these, but I'm going about it a different way than the past.
- Pray daily and make time for reading God's word, and studying.
- Make all A's this semester in my 4 classes.
- Reapply to the RN program at NWACC, and get in. 3rd time's a charm!
- Go on our Mexico vacation that we won! Woo Hoo
- Go to at least 3 Razorback football games.
- Be more patient with Heath and Hale.
- Send cards for B-days, and holidays to my family.
- Be more hospitable.
God Bless ya'll!!